November 17, 2008

-JoeY's Seok BirthDaY-

First station-Look Out Point-

-Celebrate JOEY SEOK 20th Birthday-

--My dear Joey Seok--( smile reluctantly)

--Fong Geen & I @ Look Out Point--

As usual..we intended to give him-JOEY surprised but.. ;) xD
He always ruined it as he predicted that we would celebrate with him..=.=" (No Fun liao lo)

All gathered at Kean Seng's house..Kelvin and I were in charge of the birthday cake (Secret Recipe) Flavour??--Marvel Cheese Cake--

We reached the destination-Lock Out Point-
Crowded and many used 2 celebrate b"day there..(every 10 min dedicate de b"day song n cake)


My buddies..Kean Seng>

2 brotar look alike huh?? Acted Cool meh??


Attended List :
  1. Joey Seok ( Main )
  2. Carmen ( His babe)
  3. Kelvin (without peggy)
  4. Kean Seng
  5. Me (of cuz ;) )
  6. Kah Wah & Geen (Sticky Couple 1)
  7. Covey & Long (Sticky Couple 2)
  8. Tou Soon
  9. Coleny
  10. WoN Bin
  11. Cheah How
  12. Thomas & Fren
  13. Carmen's zhi mui~~

Around 20 ppl wen there..We all order sizzling chicken chops..It's really cool and nice to eat..
I LIKE to see everyone busy chit-chatting..
I LIKE the every single moment we had spent together..
I LIKE the way we used to hang out..
I LIKE the feel that we laughed like hell..
I LIKE and appreciate all my buddies..
I WISH that I would not lose every single of my friends..

Especially --Y.O.U--

Second Station-The most and the only one wonderful and spectaculars view in K.L.
The view was super-duper marvellous!!!I LOVE IT~~~

-Everyone was there..but some were missing..lol..-

--Whoahhhh~~So so nice the scenary,isnt it?--

-Geen and I pointing the finger?? >.<" -


-3 best buddies & Coleny- Nice!Nice!Nice!

-Fong Gee-RacheL-ColenY-

-Sticky Couple, Kah Wah & Geennnn-


Third Station-Gasoline( A place which nice 4 hang out wit buddiess...)

**Sorry some photo was missing..lol..will update soon ya..lol..**













No comments: