November 3, 2008

Aunt passed away

21 Oct 2008-Aunt passed awayyyy

Wuwuwuwu~~When I got this news, just like normal..as everyone predicted it would happen.Why said so?She had been suffering from the breast cancer N's years. Initially everyone was relief when the operation was successful. But who knows it came back after few years. Indeed,nothing is impossible; impossible is nothing too. Many things really cant be predicted and it was destined. What I can say is appreciate whatever,whoever,who is in front of you! Not only appreciate but grateful and thankful ba. I heard they spent over 100 K for cure the breast cancer. Sometimes "sickness" seems "beban" for their children.This is what I heard from those uncle. Of course I do some analyze myself whether they are right or false.It cant be deny whether they are right or false because it's the facts to everyone. Certainly this is not what they hope so ba..
Fate is destined!!!
I SALUTE to you aunt from bottom of my heart although we're not very close.

In fact,I am afraid my family, my friends,my relatives and whoever I knew..someday they will leave me. I still remember that day my GRANDPA leave us.It was a torturing moment for us. No matter how you're always deep inside my heart. For me, death is the most painful and suffering things in the world. I hope every people that I knew stay happy,healthy and peaceful. ^=^ ^=^ ^=^

No comments: