M.O.S again!!!
Actually I don feel like going cuz if goin sure gain SOUR feeling all the nite as I might see what I don wish to see. Although was abit moody but luckily it won affect my feeling as well. I tot when I saw him I was totally lost control or be drunk?But what I realized was that I am really OKIE!!
Haha..Indeed,I am not that weak but strong enuff,isn't it?Lol..Garls..Should be stronger when face any difficulty in your life!
-Brandon-Grace-Rachel-
Grace and I were like run errand the whole nite..We din stay still with our fren as not very close with them. A huge gang around 30 ppl plus..Although I knew some of them but really not that close.Paiseh nia..Lol..So we went to Ryan there..He din choi me much as busy kao lui there..ish..so bad..Ryan not gentleman ger!!!lol..kidding nia but was the fact..He was always so blur in club!Siao Siao Ryan!Almost make Grace fall down,ish..After that keep running saja..funny hor??lol..hehe..
-Rachel-Grace-Alice-Cheryl- Hit the dance floor of MOS
Leng Lui hits the dance floor!!!
I tink 2nd club with Cherly onli..was a nice gals to meet n chat. friendly enuff..very enjoy it..lol..haha..of cuz was the 1st time met Alice too. She was like a quiet gals..hehe..din talk much..lol..mayb dunno each other..keke..lol..
+With my Darling Covey & Dear Grace+ at the VIP room upstairs
*Always fikir muaxxx muaxxx onli*
ooopss yahor...almost 4got..I met my coursemate there too.
Kevin and Ah Ben..at de dance floor..lol...coincidently..ngek ngek..
Kevin?? Knew Brandon too..They was 2ndary classmate..
Kevin club tak ajak?ish..kaka..lol..
# I m kisssing my dear Grace #"Don Jealous"keke"
-Ooopss..What she tryin to do on me??NoNoNo!!!
--No Eye to see ad..-- (18xx)
# Grace was trying to act cute..ngek ngek.. #
--Grace (piggy) Rachel(pretty) Covey(charm)--
This stupid Covey ar..so mou yi hey wan lo..all the nite onli cares bout his darling..Ah Long..really dumped us and don bother us at all..ish..lol.Hug him all nite long..Aiyo..Kita single jealous punya la..kaka..kidding..Yaksi betul..kaka..wahaha~~
2 SEXY+SHORT hair Gal hit the club..Woohooo~~
When going bak that time, a gal approaches me!
"Hey..ur Lai Kuan?I knew pawwenn..(my cousin)"
"Oh really?Ya..how come u nOe me?"
"I am Eunice"( feeling of drunk)..
......(Oh..Eunice...was my fren's gf ,lol..haha)
=.=" Club de whole night ad baru realized who she is??... >.<"
Thx my FRIEND who purposely send me there!!!hehe~~Arigatoooo...
No comments:
Post a Comment