October 6, 2008

Raya GatherinG Nite~~

4 of Oct 2008-Raya Raya Nite~~


^^ Funny pic..Shuk act like Spiderman,Alif act like Piggy while I was on the fon^^

Saturday-1 gang of my fren,we named it as Combo Gang bcuz we used 2 hang out last time. Muvie+Bowling+Dinner+Yum Cha+Trip=Combo Gang! I miss those time we used2 play True or Dare.Haha..It's really funny n excited but seem that we don hv much time to meet each other jor.lol..Nvm..It's been a precious moment 4 me.It's real!.Hehe..Oops..come back 2 topic,they asked me go 2 Melacca bt too bad I cant make it as my secondary's classmate dated us go Raya Raya~~ Hehe~~To my suprised,only 4 of them(Venny-Pig Neng-Lembu Kwung & Cheong) went to Melacca!! I thought Malao n Leng going too.lol..By the way,the gathering was de golden time 4us( Kelvin,Kah Wah,Covey n Me) too.Since all busy dating n dating,seldom hang out 2gather. Around 9 we departure go Subang.I be de driver. Thx 4 givin me de chance 2 fetch u guys..kaka..ngek ngek~~During our way 2 de destination,we chit-chat a lot..keep SHOT-ing each other..haha..what we used 2 do during 2ndary life~~


Class -5 Berani- GatherinG at Liana's Hse at Subang

Lol..Those Malays fren are so good manners..Haha..When we reached Liana's house,they were so busy 2 greet us. When they saw guest,they will keep "asamoalerkom".lol..Of cuz we also busy shake hands and salam with them as a respect.Haha..The same thing happen when they goin 2 leave too..salam one by one baru can ciaoz..Haha~~


Finally a normal photo shoting- ^@^


Myvi's window very cha ger..move down jor cant move up.Haha..I m so worry cuz sure my sis will scold me when i get home.On the way back home,Kelvin drives 30/40 only..Haha..freaking slow as an ants moves.lol..damn funny..Luckily it's done before I reached home.Haha..cuz de strength of 4 of us.lol..Thx Kelvin..Haha..cuz u fill de petrol 4 me even I drive..kakaz :) Some more most of the time u fetch me go college without any nagged. Really thx u so much.Of cuz Kah Wah too even shud begged u la..not bad de la..kaka..


Everyone said "Cheeze" and even act Kawaii Neh<>..lol..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft visual studio 2008 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg