The first time Combo Girl come out gathering.hehe..Mandy,Ah Leng( Sin Yee),Mei Wai & Me---> 4 Pretty Gals..wahaha..Wai was working at Mid Valley, so we purposely met at there and had lunch with her.Firstly,we went to Usana nearby Asia Jaya which quite similar with the direct sales but it was a healthy products recommended by Ah Leng. Indeed, the product was quite interesting for me. I would like to have a try! Hehe..Then 3 of us went Mid Valley.Woohoo0oo..

Ooopss..I 4got what is the restaurant's name we had our lunch 2gather.ish..sorry ya~~hehe..4 gal makan almost 100 bucks cuz we order some "dim sum" as well..guess wat? 4 of us also BIG APPETITE ger..wahaha..We chat gal's talk over there..keep gossip n gossip..hehe..really so 38 izit?But we do enjoy and have fun there..because without those 8 gong from Combo Kia shootin us..kaka..Actually we purposely came out to chit chat with Mandy. Thought Combo's couple M&M no more but luckily they still remain as couple.
Mandy :
Combo's gals will always be your side and support you k? Don't worry ya~~She really appreciate this relationship,hope M is appreciate her as well.

-Combo Gals-
*Wai Wai*Rachel*Mandy*Sin Yee
After lunch,we went to shopping.I thought to get an outfit for tonight's event. Fortunately I grab a purple tube dress. Its really nice.I like it so much as well as Mandy. I bought S size and she make reservation for XS. haha..It cost RM 100 from Nichii.I like purple color very much.Hehe..Of cuz Ah Leng and Mandy bought clothes as well. After shopping we then went to Mandy's house.hehe..She was rich enuff man..lol..

My result came out 2day s well..I cant wait to get my result.When I logged in,my name appeared..WELCOME WONG LAI KUAN.I was freaking scare,but I expected I might fail 1 subject. To my surprised,I do passed all...Woohoo0oo~~kaka..wahaha..I really damn happy.Thank God!!!!

Ooopss..I 4got what is the restaurant's name we had our lunch 2gather.ish..sorry ya~~hehe..4 gal makan almost 100 bucks cuz we order some "dim sum" as well..guess wat? 4 of us also BIG APPETITE ger..wahaha..We chat gal's talk over there..keep gossip n gossip..hehe..really so 38 izit?But we do enjoy and have fun there..because without those 8 gong from Combo Kia shootin us..kaka..Actually we purposely came out to chit chat with Mandy. Thought Combo's couple M&M no more but luckily they still remain as couple.
Mandy :
Combo's gals will always be your side and support you k? Don't worry ya~~She really appreciate this relationship,hope M is appreciate her as well.

-Combo Gals-
*Wai Wai*Rachel*Mandy*Sin Yee
After lunch,we went to shopping.I thought to get an outfit for tonight's event. Fortunately I grab a purple tube dress. Its really nice.I like it so much as well as Mandy. I bought S size and she make reservation for XS. haha..It cost RM 100 from Nichii.I like purple color very much.Hehe..Of cuz Ah Leng and Mandy bought clothes as well. After shopping we then went to Mandy's house.hehe..She was rich enuff man..lol..

My result came out 2day s well..I cant wait to get my result.When I logged in,my name appeared..WELCOME WONG LAI KUAN.I was freaking scare,but I expected I might fail 1 subject. To my surprised,I do passed all...Woohoo0oo~~kaka..wahaha..I really damn happy.Thank God!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment