-2 of Oct 2008-

--Miss Rachel & Mr.Spencer--
Who emphasize himself leng zai wo??
How do u guys think??lol..sei mei..kaka~~
*Shot me so much a la..hehe..revenge sin.lol..

Best buddy-Ashley-Rachel-Venny-

Left Doremi: Kai Ying*Rachel*Venny
Right Doremi : Moi Moi*Mei Yun*Ashley
--wat a weird pose--kaka~~
^^Ashley's Birthday^^

Happy Birthday to my dear *Ashley*
Woohooo~~dress up SEXY & HOT ready 2 CLUB!
Let's Party!!! hehe~~
-M.O.S Euphoria- can consider the best club in town.lol..It was de 2nd time I've been there.It was crowded n many pretty n handsome Q-up,a very long Q around 10 plus. We were so worry as we didnt make any reservation yet.Em,Ashely,me,Venny,Moi Moi,Mei Yun,Kai Ying,Ashley's fren,Spencer and his fren went there.There are 2 entrance indeed,so we masuk from de other entrance which is VIP more faster.lol..Ashley's family went to club too as well as her mom.Bravo!lol..hehe..Besides that,de Chivas is cheap too.Promo price is only RM 600 for 2! Actually we met our fren there but they not recognized us even we stand in front of them.Haha..Kenny & Sonia.lol..kaka..Kai Ying met me at MOS too.What a coincidence?lol..It's been a long time we din meet each other.I am so surprised when I get her call as I wanted to call her too.She ajak me club!Haha..It was de first time she ajak!kaka..However,I met Chun Lam there too. He is really such a clubbing kaki.kaka..lol..By de way, MOS's dance floor was big enough compare to other club.The environment was just amazing and indescribable.lol..All went back by themselves.Luckily,my DEAR Spencer sent me home.Thanks you so much..Ngek Ngek..We went Asia Cafe a while before send me home.
-END-
To: Clubbing Kia~~-END-
It's a club which u cant missss it!!!If you miss it you'll regret.lol.haha~~
*Sorry lack of photo..sob sob..will be upload later.Hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment