
*Myself*Myself*Myself
lol..before going out!!!!

-Covey-Amber-Rachel-Ashley-Moi Moi

-Me & My dear Ashley-

-Alfred-Ashhley-Rachel-Covey-Ivan-

-Blurring Picture-
like tat baru nice ma..kaka..=.=
-Rachel & Amber-
OMG~she is younger than me.Haiz..lol..
-C.L.U.B-Freelance
I got this freelance offer from my friend Mei Yun. The working period was only 4 hour from 10pm-2am salary was RM110. When I heard it of course interested as can earn some money 2 shopping. Then I accepted the offer as well as my friend too. Actually the job demand was as easy as possible,what we need to do is just CLUB! For those clubbing kaki sure No problem at all so am I.lol..wakaka..They hired around 30 girls there if not mistaken.The first day we have been there really give me a shocked as I have not ever been to a club which SO LACK OF PEOPLE! lol..That's the reason why we were there.Em..cant simply mentioned the club.lol..But it was located at P.J.lol..Haha..Covey worked with me too at the last minute.She was totally different compared to last time we used to club. She went there only do her part of job.That's all. To : LonG~ Don't worry,She is being very guai at club since the day with YOU and even drink sky juice only.Hehe..

=Ashley?Where r u looking at?hehe..=

=Bunch of GIRLS=
The rest not close with them.Hehe..lol

=Amber & Mei Yun=
=Clubbing Kaki oh~~=

=Mei Yun=Amber=Ashley=Me lo=

=Bunch of GIRLS 2=

=Sexy Girls=
= END=
*To be continue..hehe..lazy to write nia~~Keep waiting~Keep Keep Waiting Ya~~hehe~~
5 comments:
woiii..kakazz....excuse me, last time ger me so bad mier? wrote me until like this...kakazz..yaksi lar..hehe...
i oso wan club freelance job ~~~~~
haha~~let's go ah leng~~combo gal..ngek ngek~~
haha..wat?nOw i m tryin 2explain 2 long onli ma..ad very guai guai..kaka..nt my fault oso ma..ngek~~
Post a Comment