Date : 14th of Nov 2009
Guest List : Joey, Carmen( his gf ),Kelvin & Peggy( the couple 1 ), Kah Wah & Geen ( the couple 2), Lai Kuan, Kean Seng, Min Chow, Cheong, How...
Just wish you all the best, my dear friend..Joey Seok!
Happy 21th Birthday. Stay happy =)
We had a simple dinner at his house with catering food.
I m sorry..I brought the camera but with no battery inside.
Oh gosh, I've forgotten I took it out and didn't put it back.
Luckily, Kah Wah is here..taken his hand-phone memory to replace it.
Thanks a lots.
<
He had a little speech before he cut the cake.
To be surprised, he said those geist and touching words to his parents.
Frankly speaking, even went 4 a quite number times friends birthday party.
The first time he had speech.Hoho~~Just to thanks his parent.<
Unfortunenately, we didn't record down the touching moment but his parent did!
His mom hand-make DURIAN CHEEZE CAKE!
Guess what?The taste is just amazing.I like it so much.
Haven't finish the first one thinking to grab another one instead.Lol..
Have a Blast day!
-Geen & Lai Kuan-
-End-









No comments:
Post a Comment