Linked my sister's blog...
Suddenly think of my Family..Maybe when you feel alone or when you face difficulty they will only appeared on your minds. Haiks..I feel so ashame of myself that neglected my family's feeling all the time.
When I read my sister's blog I feel like wana cry..Cry because of her, she becomes more mature and has her own thought. Of course everyone will have their own thought and perception. I feel like I really don't know her well even we used to sleep together. I don't know what happen to her don't understand her feeling and don't even care about her feeling too. What a failure sister huh??Oh gosh..=.="
Sometimes because we are family, is so hard to express our feeling to them even though we wish to tell them what happened. Althought I love my family( who doesn't love their own family as well ), but just don't know how to show or tell them that I'm concern about them. Probably family play the roles as a good listener?lol..I think I'm the type of people who are not capable in expressing feeling toward family. lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment