July 20, 2013

Awesome July

I feel like I've been disappeared in a thousand years. (degree of exaggerations)
Well, WELCOME ON BOARD! =)
Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for flying with Ms.Lai Kuan to an endlessly indescribable Journey. Please fasten your seat belt, the long journey would probably bring you through the ups and downs, the joys and sorrows, the sweets and bitters of her life! #LOL
It's been really busy ( work/ event/ roadshow/ outstation/ overtime/ happy hours/ shopping/ movie/ HK drama/ dating/ Facebook/ etc ) all this while!
July is always so special for me because my birthday fall on it and I'm pretty sure all the July's babe is so awesome, solely depends on how you judge it. =) 
What's make July so special for me? Of course, there're always a dozen of reason behind it. 
#Pictures tell a thousand words.

I'm truly glad to be here with everyone of you in the company. You guys really taught me a lot in all areas. I believe there're still many area of improvement in my jobs. Either take it or leave it. I guess I've the answer. Thank you for the guidance and valuable advises all the ways.  

As time goes by, it's a second times I celebrated my birthday with my lovely colleagues. I always believe that fate bring us all together at the right time. #T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U 
It followed by the birthday celebration from my loves...

Day Trip to Melacca/ Seremban/Port Dickson! He drove all the way while I slept like no business once I jumped into the car. Lol. Indeed, he was tired of driving long distance trip but he didn't mumbled or complaint with a words. I wish I were your only Princess till the last breath

#Birthday Celebration with the family at TGIF. Daddy's treats! Thanks daddy for the lunch treat.  Feel so special with the appearance of Braylon this year. Guess what? We actually have some similarity. #generation of Dragon # birthday (8th). LOL.
A place that is open-aired only with ceiling fans and suitable for couple dine-in, family reunion or friend gathering. The price is slightly cozy compare with other Balinese Restaurant like Ole Ole Bali or Waterlily. At the first place, I thought it's a buffet style but it's actually ordered by ala-cart. The specialty of this restaurant is they come with a welcome snacks, a tiny glass filled with some kind of juice and a spoonful of  "salad".  

The boyfriend brought me to a special dining at Tamarind Spring, Ampang. The environment is so quiet yet comfortable probably it falls on a Sunday night.  
p.s: Sorry for the low-quality pictures as we didn't bother to bring a proper camera at all. Lol.

Thank you for everything my dear! You're always be there for me and so do I.  
After my birthday dinner with the boyfriend, then went home and ready to go for bed after removal make up and a hot-bath. Here comes a little surprised from the friends of Combo at sharp 12am, they sang a Birthday's song and I make a wish and I hope my dream come true unconditionally =)


Never thought of this "surprised", but you guys make it successfully. As you can see I am ready-ing to bed with my "pyjamas". Thank you for turn-up on the late night as everyone is going to work on the next day. So, I do appreciate it very much. 


Both of us received two pressie from each other by this year. I'm a happy girl and he is joyful. We love our Birthday Pressie very much because these listed in our wish list. I guess everyone has their owe wish list and definitely we're not the exceptional one. Most of the time, we bought it for our own sake as a gift to pamper ourselves. And occasionally, we wish to receive it from the loves one because it delivers different meaning. =)

Birthday Pressie FOR HIM and FOR HER, 2013.
FOR HER : Miss Dior Perfume and Charles and Keith Tote Bag
FOR HIM  : Braun Buffel Wallet and Guess Watch 

p.s : Thank you for the present from friends and collegues, never thought to receive pressie from them. =)
I heard the reviews were satisfactory from The Hills, Damansara Height. So, I decided to bring him over and celebrate his birthday. The food was not bad and quite reasonable price. We ordered our food from the "Hills of the Fame" in the menu which I believed is a Chef's Recommendation. All the food is fine, just the cocktail "Watermelon Slush" matters us. If you personally don't like vodka, don't tend to try on this because you might feel regretful just like us. Lol. Anyway, shall give a try if you wanted/ insisted to. =) A friend of mine was suggested to order Pavlova, it's a dessert that melts in your mouth literally and a birthday greeting was actually "squeeze" on the plate. And it's really taste good at only RM 13. Whee..xD
In case you don't know, we actually fall on the same birthday month, JULY! Haha! We love July, we believe it would be a awesome and lots of luck surrounded.  And YES, it is as always!  =)

Wish you a lovely Happy Birthday to my prince of my life! I pray for my love and wish his dream come true on his birthday!  =)
 ~~♡♡ ~~

Last but not least, hereby wish all the July's babe a lovely Happy Birthday! =)

1 comment:

LOL said...

take it or leave it...LOL